The faculty of physics-mathematics was founded in 1935 as one of the three faculties of Tashkent State Pedagogical Institute
Since 1968, the faculties of physics and mathematics had begun to activate separately. And since 1999, in connection with the assignment of the status of the university, they were merged together. Over the years the faculty have been managed by R.Otazhonov, M.Zhdanov, S.Tursunov, B.Habibullaev, S.Hodzhaev, Sh.Maksudov, M.Saydamatov, A.Baydedaev, N.Dadadzhanov, A.Hikmatov, H.Nazarov, M .Madirimov, M.Dzhoraev, U.Begimkulov, E.Saydamatov, Abdullayev, B.Islamov, R.Turgunbaev, K.Dzhumaniyazov, D.I.Yunusova. Currently, the dean of the faculty is Jabbarov Gayrat Farhadovich , Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor. Academics P.K.Habibullaev, Sh.A.Ayupov, Sh.Farmonov, R.Muminov worked at the faculty and led to scientists R.Otazhonov (Honored Scientist of Uzbekistan), the professor R.Mallin (R.Mallaboev), W Maksudov, Zh . Tashkhanova , M. Ziyahodzhaev , N. Dadadzhanov , I. Ismailov , R. Yunusmetov , B. Mirzakhmedov , A. Baidedayev , E. Imamov , K. Nasriddinov . At present, along with teaching, the leader scientists of Uzbekistan are fruitfully conducting scientific, pedagogical and research work: Zh . O. Tahirov , I. Sattarov , M. Djorayev , M. Mamadazimov , R. Beshimov , U. Yuldashev , M. Madirimov , R. Abdullayev and others. The faculty of physics-mathematics trains highly qualified specialists - teachers of physics and astronomy, mathematics, computer science for institutions of secondary specialized and professional education in the areas of bachelor's degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Physics and Astronomy, Methods of Teaching Mathematics, Methods of Teaching Informatics, Methods of teaching physics and astronomy "and in the field" Methods of teaching exact sciences (mathematics), "Methods of teaching exact sciences (physics and astronomer mia), "Information technologies in education". In the 2017-2018 academic years 17 students (master degree) and 408 students (bachelor degree) were trained at the faculty. At present there are four departments at the faculty: 1) Department “General Mathematics”. The head of the department is R. Turgunbayev, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor; 2) Department "Methods of teaching mathematics". The head of the department is D. Davletov, candidate of physical and mathematical sciences; 3) Department "Methods of teaching physics and astronomy". The head of the department is O.Do’smatov, Doctor of sciences of physics and mathematics, professor. 4). Department “Methods of Teaching Informatics". The head of the department is S. Tursunov, candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor; Currently, 44 professor - teachers work at the faculty on the basic staff units. 4 of them are doctors of sciences, 18 candidates of science, associate professors, 13 senior teachers, 24 assistants teachers. In 2017-2018 academic years, professor-teachers conducted research work on 1 fundamental projects: F 2.2.8 "Solar activity and light coronal points". Scientific adviser is B.Sattarova, candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor; The faculty of physics-mathematics is one of the oldest faculties of Tashkent State Pedagogical University named after Nizami, which contributes to the training of teachers for the entire system of national, secondary specialized vocational education. The faculty began its activity in 1935, since the establishment of the institute (university), and it consisted of two departments - physics and mathematics. The department of physics of the faculty was engaged in the activity of the Department of General Physics, where work was done on teaching radioelectronics , theoretical physics and methods of teaching physics. Until 1939 there was a department of higher mathematics at the Department of Mathematics, there were taught T.N.Qori - Niyoziy, Sh.T.Masudov, M.Vodiriy, O.Karimiy and Suleimonov. In the fall of 1939 the department of higher mathematics was divided into departments of mathematical analysis and geometry and elementary mathematics. They taught the principles of modern algebra, number theory, the foundations of geometry and the construction of a geometric theory. In 1998, the two faculties were merged and renamed the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics. On the post of dean of physics and mathematics faculty worked the following: U.Sh.Begimulov , E.M.Saidamatov , R.Z.Abdullaev , B.Islamov , Қ.Zhumanizov , R.M.Turgunbaev , D.Yunusova. Famous scientists of the country worked at the faculty. In particular, R.K. Otanjonov - Honored Scientist of the Republic, leading scientist and veteran of science, MSSaidamatov - employee of public education, an excellent student of public education, T. Turdiyev - the foremost in the field of education, A.G. Khikmatov - Intermediate education, labor veteran, holder of medals "Mehnat Shuhrati ", T. Rizaev - an excellent education, M.Madyrimov - was awarded the title of Honored Education Worker of Uzbekistan. The graduates of the faculty are the well-known scientist, doctor of biological sciences, professor P.A.Khakimov, currently head of the department of pediatric department of the Institute of Central Asia. Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, professor M.G.Haliulin (died), doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor B.M.Mirzaahmedov (died), doctor of medical Sciences, professor M.Zhuraev, A.Abduqodirov, N.Sherboev , T.Tulaganov (died), S.Akhrorov , M.Mamadazimov , F.Zakirova , Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. D. Musayev (died), R. Bashimov , K. Khudaiberganov , A. Zaitov , D. Yunusova and others. At the present time the following departments operate at the faculty: Methodology of teaching physics and astronomy, methods of teaching mathematics, methods of teaching computer science, mathematical analysis, methods of teaching mathematics, computer science and information technologies in education, physics and methods of teaching it - to train teachers from students bachelor degree . Spiritual and educational work of the faculty On May 5, 2018, an event dedicated to the memory of honor and honor was held at the Physics and Mathematics Faculty. All students of the faculty took an active part in the event. At present veterans of old age are invited, as well as all professors and teachers working at the faculty. Professors M.Madirimov, M.Mamadazimov , O.Toshmetov , A.Abdukodirov , A.Musurmanov , who spoke at the event, realize the value of today's peaceful life, was kidnapped. The student said that young people perform their work in the field of science, introducing them into the work of past teachers. The students also expressed their wishes to the teachers. The event featured scenes and videos dedicated to the Day of Memory and Honor.Heads of departments (O. Dusmatov , D. Davletov, R. Turgunboev , S. Tursunov) took part in the event . The deputy of the dean for spiritual and educational work of the faculty I.Kurbanazarov presented gifts to guests. Professor M. Madimov in his speech acknowledged the desire of young people and thanked them for studying the way of life. M.Madyrimov thanked all the guests and invited the students to take a picture at the end, and the students were happy to be photographed with their teachers. In order to significantly increase the leisure time of students and increase their attention to sports, the team of teachers actively participated in the FOOTBALL contest among university students. At the same time, the Faculty regularly organizes the game of FOOTBALL. This will help create a sense of interest and a sense of mutual respect among professors and teachers. In addition to prominent scientists from the Republic of Uzbekistan, visitors from CIS countries, as well as teachers and students of the faculty and students of fraternal peoples, round tables and spiritual enlightenment activities, come to the faculties. On April 25, 2018, a round table was held with the participation of the academician of the Kyrgyz National University Mambetakunov Esenbek.
PhD in physics-mathematics science
Jabbarov Gayratbai Farhadovich was born on May 15, 1977 in the Khorezm region. From 1994 to 2000 he studied at the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics of the TSPU. From 2000 to 2002 he worked as a senior teacher at TIAS. 2002-2005 Postgraduate Student, Institute of Mathematics, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. In 2006 he successfully defended his thesis. Since 2013, he has been working as a dean of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics at the TSPU named after Nizami
(+998 ) 71 215 54 19
Founded in 1935, the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics of the Institute, while one of 3 faculties and in which only the Department of Mathematics, was headed by Corey Niyazi. Sh.T.Maksudov, M.Kodiri, F.A.Bolberg, O.Karimiy, N.S.Sulaimonov, T.A.Sarimsakov, I.S. Arzhanikh, A.L.Pereldik, G.M. .Zhdanov, PPLoginov, A.A. Gavrielov and others. In 1939, the department of mathematics was divided into the departments of mathematical analysis, algebra and geometry. He graduated from the Faculty of Physics in 1939, and in 1940 - the first graduate of the Faculty of Mathematics.
In 1968, as the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics in 1998, the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics laboured as a whole of the faculty . For many years, the department was headed by R.Otazhonov, M.Zhdanov, S.Tursunov, B.Habibullaev, S.Hodjaev, Sh.Maksudov, M.Saydamatov, A.Boydedaev, N.Dadazhonov, A.Hikmatov, H.Nazarov , M. Madirimov, M. Dzhoraev, U. Begimulov, E. Saydamatov, R. Abdullaev, B. Islomov, R. Turgunbaev, K. Jumaniyozov, D. Yunusova.
Since 2013, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences GF Dzhabbarov has been working as a Dean of the Faculty.
Directions of the faculty
-Modern methods of teaching mathematics of the faculty "5110100",
-"5110700" Methods of teaching informatics,
-"5110200" Methods of teaching physics and astronomy 5A110101 Bachelor of science education (mathematics),
- 5110200 exact and natural sciences (physics and astronomy),
-5110700 masters in education, Information technology specialties are being prepared.
2017-2018 academic year, the faculty of learning "Mathematics", "Computer Science", "Methods of teaching physics and astronomy teaching methods" courses 406 students were conducted in the learning process.
The level of the faculty in the preparation of highly qualified teachers, "General Mathematics", "Mathematics", "Science" didactic teaching methods "" Methods of teaching physics and astronomy departments there are more than 60 professors and teachers. Among them there are 4 doctors of science, professors; 20 candidates of sciences, doctoral candidates, associate professors; as well as over 30 senior teachers and lecturers.
The faculty of physics and mathematics of students are held by experienced teachers during the events: M. Madirimov, A.A.Abdukadirov, M.Joraev, K.Nasriddinov, D.Davletov, T.Zhuraev, S.Tursunov, O.Radzhapova, R.Turgunbaev, M. Barakaev, M. Mamarazhabov, B. Nurillaev, M. Ashurov and others who are the author of many textbooks and manuals.
In addition, under the "Future of the Faculty of Mathematics", "young scientists", "Methodist teacher of mathematics innovative theoretical and practical bases of activity", "Mathematics", "Computer graphics and design", then "Information technology and Internet systematic work", "Interesting Physics "," Brilliant Hands "," Chess "and other clubs are organized
Nowadays under graduate students of the faculty have been working effectively at the secondary vocational education and systems of secondary education.
- Directly leads the pedagogical, scientific, spiritual, educational and scientific-methodical work at the faculty;
- organizes the development of the necessary regulatory acts on bachelor specialties in the direction of the faculty;
- monitors the implementation of decisions of higher education institutions and the Faculty Council;
- creates, prepares and trains a reserve of management personnel of the faculty;
pays more attention to the formation of professional ethics, provides training for young, fair, disinterested, patriotic and convincing young cadres;
- monitors the educational process and the qualifications of graduates and students' practice;
- manages the organization of the educational schedule, controls the execution, is responsible for the attendance of students;
- organizes control over the independent work of students, as well as the assessment of their knowledge on a rating system;
- prepares draft orders for enrollment of students from course to course, dismissal of students, entry into state attestation and protection of qualification works, provision of academic leave and scholarships, in the case of the presence of foreign students at the faculty, works with an agreement with the international department of the educational institution;
- organizes the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel through a trainee-researcher and senior research institutes, coordinates the professional development and retraining of professors and teachers and encourages students to participate in various competitions I recommend it;
- leads the general management of the faculty subjects, including in cooperation with foreign scientists, the preparation of textbooks, teaching aids, organizes classes on the study of English and computer literacy;
- organizes the participation of the teacher in the competition for the "Best Faculty of the Year";
- leads the faculty council, organizes interdepartmental meetings, scientific and methodological conferences (with the participation of foreign experts);
- in conjunction with the marketing service of a higher educational institution, studies the needs of enterprises and institutions for qualified specialists who are faculties, contacts with graduates of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics, analyzes the quality of their work;
- establishes partnerships with other educational institutions for the exchange of teachers, students and scientific information;
- responds to the organization and implementation of educational services, carries out the use of extrabudgetary funds and their use for educational purposes;
- organizes the retraining of highly qualified specialists with the specialization of faculties;
- forms the content of education on the basis of state educational standards taking into account the prospects for the socio-economic development of the country, the needs of society, modern achievements of science, culture, technology and technology;
- takes measures to expand the resource of information resources, which is one of the key factors affecting the quality of education in the educational system;
- develops and develops long-term plans for the development of education;
- supervises the work on spiritual education in student dormitories, organizes events aimed at ensuring that young people are engaged in meaningful leisure time and work with useful work, participate in various informal streams. Prevents other people from staying
- Introduce measures aimed at improving the academic discipline of students, increasing their effectiveness;
- creates mutual trust and respect, sincerity and feelings of sympathy in formal and informal relations between teachers and students;
- monitors the introduction of new information technologies in the system of education and training;
- organizes seminars on the experience of teachers at the faculty, the introduction of new pedagogical technologies and the discussion of the reports of professors and teachers who have improved their skills.
Currently, the faculty has the following topics: "5110100 - Methods of teaching mathematics", "5110700 - Methods of teaching computer science", "5110200 - Methods of teaching physics and astronomy", 5A110101 - "Methods of teaching natural sciences" (Mathematics) "5110200", "Methods of teaching natural and physical science (physics and astronomy)", "Information technology in education 5110700".In 2018-2019 study years more 600 students studyed at the level of bachelor, and more students studyed at the masters degree level.