The Department of General Mathematics conducts classes in the areas of bachelor's program "Methods of Teaching Mathematics", "Methods of Teaching Informatics", "Methods of Teaching Physics and Astronomy", "Pedagogy and Psychology", "Labor Training", in Master's Degrees, "Methods of Teaching of Exact and Natural Sciences (mathematics) "," Methods of teaching exact and natural sciences (physics) ".
History of the department Short story The Department of General Mathematics is organized in 2015 on the basis of the Department of Mathematical Analysis. The Department of Mathematical Analysis was organized in 1939. In different years at the department, academicians K.Niyazov , T.Sarimsakov , S.Ayupov worked part-time . Academician Sh . Farnonov was in charge of the department. The department actively participated in the training of mathematics scientists ( M.Saidamatov, M.Mejitov, T.Turdiyev, K.Karasheva, T.Sharifova, M.Madirimov, V.Toshmetov, A.Hikmatov, D.Manevich, R.Kadirov , A. Abdukadyrov, N. Yadgorov , R. Turgunbaev , O. Zaitov , etc.). Participants in scientific circles of the department R.Beshimov, O.Zaitov, K.Hudaybergenov became doctors of physical and mathematical sciences. The department was headed P.P.Loginov, T.Turdiev, U.Toshmetov, B.Islomov, Sh.Farmonov, M.Hushvaktov, R.Turgunbaev, M.Madirimov, Zh.O.Tahirov, D.Boytillaev,R.Beshimov. At the present time the department is headed by Ph.D., Associate Professor R.Turgunbaev. The department actively participates in the development of the GOS in the direction of the bachelor's program "Methods of Teaching Mathematics" and educational programs. Subjects of the department: the fundamentals of higher mathematics, mathematics, mathematical analysis, functional analysis, theory of functions, probability theory and mathematical statistics, equations of mathematical physics, statistical methods in pedagogical research, methods of mathematical physics, integral equations, application of mathematical statistical methods in psychology. At the present time the department conducts scientific research on differential equations and mathematical physics, as well as on modern problems of teaching mathematics in universities. At the department there is a scientific - methodical seminar. The scientific results of students and teachers are discussed. At the present time the department conducts scientific research on differential equations and mathematical physics, as well as on modern problems of teaching mathematics in universities. Scientific-research activity of the department Scientific directions of the department : 1. Investigation of the topological and cardinal properties of covariant functors acting in the category of topological spaces ( M.Madirimov, T. Zhuraev, G.Jabbarov, D.Davletov, Z.Tursunova ) 2. Modern problems of algebra and analysis ( R.Madrakhimov, R.Turgunbaev, M.Nurillaev, A.Holboev ) 3. Problems of increasing the effectiveness of teaching mathematics in universities ( R. Turgunbaev , R. Koshnazarov , I. Rakhimov , G. Mukhamedova , N. Purpieva , A. Khuzhaev ) Spiritual, moral and educational activities. The main goal of mathematical education is to educate students to study real-world phenomena from a mathematical point of view, to see the practical orientation of mathematics and its applications. Mathematical education as a phenomenon of universal human culture and is a reflection of the history of the development of human thought. The whole modern world is based on mathematical laws. As it is impossible not to note the importance of mathematical education for the formation of man's spiritual sphere, his intellectual and moral values are great. In the process of teaching mathematics, perseverance, purposefulness, discipline, critical thinking are developed, mathematical abilities are developed, understanding of the beauty of mathematical assertions is formed, spatial imagination develops, etc. A special educational program was created in the department, the main purpose of which is to form spiritually and intellectually developed, energetic, sensible, setting an example by his behavior, able to withstand external threats to pseudo-mass culture young man. The program includes a number of important tasks to increase the activity of young people in the learning process, implemented within the framework of the Development Strategy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021. The priority areas of the program are: 1) the formation in the youth of lasting immunity against various ideological threats, in particular, religious extremism, terrorism, "mass culture" and other alien ideas, by further increasing its interest in reading scientific and fiction literature, including e-books, increasing its legal , ecological, medical culture and culture of using information and communication technologies; 2) wide propaganda among young people of the ideas of a healthy lifestyle and the sacredness of the family. 3) creation of worthy conditions for the acquisition by young people of modern professions, employment creation, development of its business abilities, stimulation of initiatives, assistance in the realization of intellectual and creative potential; 4) increase of youth activity in the reforms to build a demo ¬ the development of a civil society, the expansion of the ranks of enterprising, energetic youth, possessing high spirituality, independent thinking, a firm life position, a broad outlook and deep knowledge capable of using all their strength, knowledge and potential for the sake of the people's interests, to assume responsibility for the future of the country; 5) the education of young, educated, enterprising, enterprising, conscientious and self-sacrificing leading cadres who actively participate in the reforms carried out in our country and faithfully serve the interests of the people, the creation of a reserve for such personnel and their promotion to positions of responsibility in state bodies Scientific and methodical activity On the scientific and methodological activity of the department Members of the department actively participate in the development of educational and regulatory documents on the directions of the bachelor's program "Methods of Teaching Mathematics", "Methods of Teaching Informatics", "Methods of Teaching Physics and Astronomy" and specialties of the Master's program "Methods of Teaching Exact and Natural Sciences (Mathematics)", "Teaching Methods exact and natural sciences (Physics) ". In particular, new training programs on mathematical analysis, geometry, algebra and theory of numbers, probability theory and mathematical statistics for the direction of the bachelor's program "Methods of Teaching Mathematics" have been prepared. Over the past three years, the efforts of the members of the department published textbooks "Calculus 1 Part." ( Turgunbaev R. Madirimov M. U.Toshmetov , E.Saydamatov ) to Uzbek .; Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics ( Sh . Farmonov , R. Turgunbaev , N. Parpieva , L. Sharipova ) in Uzbek ; manuals "Mathematical analysis: introduction to functional analysis" ( Sh.Ayupov , M.Berdikulov , R.Turgunbaev ) in Uzbek ; Mathematical analysis. 1-volume. ( R.Turgunbaev ) in Kazakh; Mathematical analysis. 2-volume. ( R.Turgunbaev ) in the Kazakh; Introduction to topology ( T. Zhuraev ) on Uzb . the priority directions of scientific and methodical works are determined at the department. it 1) preparation of modern textbooks and teaching aids on the disciplines of the department; 2) preparation of guidelines for independent work of students; 3) development of test and measurement materials (tests, tasks, etc.); 4) introduction in the educational process of effective teaching technologies; Associate professors R.Madrakhimov , R.Turgunbaev , T.Zhuraev , N.Parpieva , G.Muhamedova , senior teachers R.Koshnazarov , A.Khuzhaev , teacher Z.Tursunov successfully passed a 2-month course of advanced training and retraining of pedagogical staff in the regional center at TSPU named after Nizami . Staff of the department the composition of the department for the 2017-2018 academic year 1. Turgunbaev Riskeldi Musamatovich - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Head of the Department 2. Madirimov Mamadsali - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Professor of the University 3. Zhurayev Tursunboy Faizievich - Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor 4. Parpieva Nodira Tulkunovna - Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, acting . associate professor 5. Mukhamedova Gulchehra Richkhashevna - Ph.D. , acting . associate professor 6. Madrahimov Ruzimboy - Ph.D., Associate Professor 7. Koshnazarov Rasul Atabekovich - art. teacher 8. Khuzhaev Alizhan Atabekovich - art. teacher 9. Tursunova Zulaykho - teacher 10. Nurillaev Muzaffar - teacher 11. Holboyev Azamat - teacher part-timers 11. Djabbarov Gayrat Farhadovich - Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences 12. Ikram Rahimov Komilzhonovich - Senior Lecturer 13. Davletov Davran Egamberganovich - Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences scientific potential of the department 54 , 5%
Participants in scientific circles of the department R.Beshimov, O.Zaitov, K.Hudaybergenov became doctors of physical and mathematical sciences.
The department was headed by P. Loginov, T. Turdiev, U. Toshmetov, B. Islomov, Sh. Farnonov, M. Khushvaktov, R. Turgunbaev, M. Madirimov, Zh. O. Tahirov, D. Boitillaev, R. Beshimov. At the present time the department is headed by Ph.D., Associate Professor R.Turgunbaev.
The department actively participates in the development of state examinations in the direction of the bachelor's program "Methods of Teaching Mathematics" and educational programs.
At the present time the department conducts scientific research on differential equations and mathematical physics, as well as on modern problems of teaching mathematics in universities.
At the department there is a scientific - methodical seminar. The scientific results of students and teachers are discussed.
about the department
N I Z O M
This Provision is regulated by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" (Gazette of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1997, # 225) and "On the National Program of Personnel Training" (Sheets of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1997, No. 11-12, Art. 295), "Order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 28, 2017 № 267 Developed in accordance with the "Procedure for the organization of the departments of higher education institutions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry and evaluation of the heads of departments."
I. General Provisions
1. Department of "General Mathematics" is a structural subdivision of the Physics and Mathematics faculty of the Tashkent State Pedagogical University named after Nizami, which provides educational, scientific-methodological, scientific-research work on one or several subjects, as well as training of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel, professional development and retraining and organizational, methodological, spiritual and educational work.
The department "General mathematics" is now called the department.
In the structure of the department includes the head of the faculty, professors, assistant professors, senior teachers, teachers, trainees and doctoral students, independent researcher, engineer -Technical and educational assistants.
3. Professors and teachers of the department are approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on February 10, 2006, № 20 "On the basis of selection of pedagogical staff for higher education institutions on a competitive basis in accordance with the Provision.
4. The department can have educational rooms and scientific laboratories, cabinets, training centers and other departments that provide educational and scientific process.
Departments of public and professional disciplines are taught at the general secondary schools, academic lyceums and professional colleges, as well as branch offices in the scientific research institutes of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan may use their material and technical basis in agreement.
The activity of the department is based on the agreement between Tashkent State Pedagogical University and general secondary school, academic lyceum and professional colleges, scientific research institutes and Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan is organized.
5. The activity of the branch branch is organized on the basis of the relevant Regulations.
II. Establishment and management of the department
6. The department has at least seven professors, one of them, usually the academic degree of professor or doctor of science (Doctor of Science), at least two doctors of sciences or associate professors or academic degree (s) of foreign countries in the relevant specialty.
7. The department is subordinated to the dean of the faculty or directly to the rector of the TSPU (the first vice-rector on educational work).
8. The structure of the department and its states are confirmed by the rector of the university.
9. The chair is usually headed by the doctor of science, the candidate of science, the professor or the associate professor, the head of the chair, having the corresponding degree of a foreign degree (Ph.D) and he is responsible for the activity of the department.
10. In the absence of head of the department (vacation, sickness, business trip and other cases) or early release from office, his or her case should be submitted to the Dean of the Faculty or the recommendation of the first Vice Rector for Academic Affairs temporarily imposed on the person appointed by the rector.
III. Functions of the head of the department
11. Head of the department:
- directly organizes the activity of the department;
- participates in the discussion and dissolution of the department related to the activities of the department at the university;
- approves the plan of the department, individual plans of the faculty and staff and other documents in the activity of the department;
- distributes educational materials to the teaching staff of the department and controls their timely execution;
- Establish and develop cooperation with research institutes, general secondary schools, academic lyceums and professional colleges of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Invites the rector of the higher educational institution on hiring, dismissing and appointing new employees to the department, moral and material incentives, as well as disciplinary measures;
- take measures to ensure that the university meets the requirements of the relevant service units in order to carry out educational, educational and scientific research;
- Prepares the report of the department for the academic year in accordance with the established procedure and terms, reports to the Council meetings.
Personal plan of the chair is approved by the dean of the faculty or by the first vice-rector of the university.
Depending on the nature of the department, the head of the chair may have additional educational responsibilities from the university rector or the ministry.
IV. Organization of the department activity
12. The activity of the department is carried out in accordance with plans for the perspective and current academic year covering educational, teaching, research, organizational and spiritual-enlightenment work.
Implementation of these plans and other tasks related to the activity of the chair is subject to consideration at the meetings held under the chairmanship of the head of the chair. The dean of the faculty can be invited to other departments and staff from the faculty.
Professor-teachers and employees' personal work plans are the main document, which includes educational, teaching, research, organizational and spiritual-enlightenment work.
The main criterion is the level of fulfillment of their own business plans in the prescribed timeframes for the selection of professors and teachers.
The main directions of the department are:
- Educational forms (in case of separation from production and in production) in accordance with the state educational standards of higher education according to the curriculum subjects, the subjects of the higher theoretical, scientifically-methodical and professional level, quality of education;
- Organization of educational, teaching, research, public and spiritual-enlightenment work of professors and teachers;
- training of highly qualified competitive personnel meeting high moral and ethical requirements;
- Development and approval in accordance with the established procedure on the basis of the state educational standards, qualification requirements, curricula and disciplines, and on a regular basis comparative analysis of developed foreign educational programs;
- Making reviews and conclusions of curricula prepared by related departments;
- Preparation of educational literature and conclusions on educational literature;
- supervision of students' professional practice, course projects (works), graduation qualification works, master dissertations, as well as research work;
- ensuring and controlling impartial and objective assessment of students' knowledge;
- Selection and education of talented students, including preparing them for participation in scholarships of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, scholarships and other international and national competitions, for participation in scientific Olympiads;
- introduction of modern pedagogical and information and communication technologies, practical assistance to young teachers-teachers, who are engaged in pedagogical activity, to acquire pedagogical skills and abilities;
- Trainings should include the use of modern techniques, effective use of individual teaching methods and independent learning, and the use of modern teaching methods and tools. development of training elements;
- organization of regular contacts with university graduates and independent researchers, base doctoral and doctoral students, monitoring of graduates;
- continuous monitoring and updating of the university information-resource center with new educational, scientific-technical and periodical literature on the directions and specialties of the department;
- to participate in expert groups to determine whether educational documents meet the norms of the norms;
- preparation of scientific-pedagogical staff, maintenance of dissertations on correspondence or similar specialties of the department in scientific seminars;
- systematic improvement of professional skill of the teaching staff in the republic and abroad;
- Strengthening scientific collaboration with leading foreign and international educational institutions and research centers in fundamental and applied research, science and higher education;
- assisting in the dissemination of completed research projects, promoting their publication and promoting their results, and ensuring effective integration of education, science and production;
Depending on the nature of the department, additional educational activities may be assigned by the university rector or ministry.
14. The following documents must be in the department:
- normative-legal documents required for the activity of the department;
- work plans and reports covering educational, teaching, research, organizational and spiritual-educational work;
- Training materials, individual work plans of the members of the department, reports on their performance;
- magazine of registration of lessons, conducted by professor-teachers;
- Journal of registration of control of students' knowledge in the subjects taught by the professor-teachers of the department;
- list of the department with the form of information (for independent researchers and doctoral candidates, research topics, managers and deadlines for research);
- Meetings of the meetings.
Depending on the nature of the departments, additional documents for education may be included in the documents required by the department by the rector of the higher educational institution or by the ministry.
V. Assessment of the activity of the head of the department
15. The activity of the departments is studied and evaluated by the Special commission formed by the order of the rector of the higher educational institution during the academic year.
16. The professor-teachers of the department annually annually in the Appendix to the Regulation "On the order of recruitment of teachers to higher educational institutions" approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on February 10, in 2006, are evaluated according to the "indicators and criteria of evaluation of the teaching staff of the department of higher education".
17. The average of the results of the activity of professor-teachers of the chair is the assessment of the head of this chair.
18. The Rector of the Higher Educational Institution Upon the request of the Special Commission, chair managers shall discuss the results of their work at the Higher Education Council Council and identify appropriate measures.
VI. Closing rules
19. Disputes on these rules are settled on the basis of current legislation.
Yuklab olish uchun fayllar